Monday 9 September 2013

Prague Calling

How often is it when one of your close friends leaves you to study six years in another country? Like so rare. So we decided to hold a surprise birthday partay (and actually made friends with a whole group, they call themselves the Kitty group cause they gossip a lot ha!).

Didn't really know what to wear so I put on anything random. I tried to do smoky eyes but with brown rather than black so you can't really see it.

Here's my look: 


Top - Monsoon 
Earrings - Accessorize 
Jeggings - Pull & Bear

It's pretty easy to carry out the look by using liquid eyeliner - Rimmel Superliner and then any type of pinkish reddish lipgloss - mine was from Lancome. I used bronzer for eyeshadow and a slightly darker brown colour from Maxfactor at the edges of my eyes to highlight my eyes.

To give it a more casual look, I put my hair up and then look a few strands out from the front to shape my face!

Hope you guys like it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and please follow and share my page :)