Tuesday 3 September 2013

Stylish DIY Necklaces

Whenever I wake up in the morning, the first thing I ever do is pick up my phone and flick through my Facebook.

And this morning I came across something that I think every girl should see!




It's so simple and unbelievably easy! I mean, I think I'm gonna have a go to. All you really need is nail polish, hair pins and a necklace chain!

The best thing is, you can do it again with as many different colours and designs you want!

1. Get as many pins as you want, they can be gold or silver or black or anyy colour! 
2. Choose colours using nail polish and make any type of design you want on your pins.
3. Just add it to the chain and ta-da!

Woop, woop! It's so easy and so quick. They can look amazing when you wear them.

How awesome are they!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and please follow and share my page :)