Wednesday 11 September 2013

Why I Love Blogging?



People might ask 'Why blog when you have no followers?

Blogging is weird one. Scribbling down your thoughts whilst not needing a pen or paper, uploading videos, sharing images that have some type of connection with you and broadcasting it to the world is not an easy thing to do. 

People frantically work throughout their day and while for me, it allows a way to showcase my bewitching lurrv for fashion and all things related but it's also an easy way for them to just sit in one place and get updated uber quickly.

You can say the uttermost of crazy things but people won't care because here's a place for your thoughts to be published to the world and in most cases...people agree with you.
The moment when you find even just one comment under your blog post is more like an omgashh moment for me haha.

And one day...one small day...maybe I'll have a few followers too.

Here's my fashion tip for the day...

Check out my Facebook page and like and share it!

Here's a link also to enter Miss Malini Mega Haul which I've done!: http://www.missmalini.com/mega-haul/

Love Kajol xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and please follow and share my page :)